Swim Team Registration Fees include: PVS/USA Swim & league registration, insurance, car magnet, team latex swim cap. Winter Swim Conditioning and Other 1 day a week Developmental programs includes, PVS/USA Swim & League registration for swim meets, Insurance and latex swim cap
- Registration & program fees are non-refundable. Sibling discount does not apply to registration fee. Sibling discount only applies to 2 or more day a week programs.
- Payments will be made through an automatic payment feature only for E-check and Debit/Credit Card. The only exception is for pay in full. If you pay in full for the year for the 9 month programs or for a session of the Developmental Team Prep/Conditioning School/Winter Swim, you may be eligible to pay by check, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that for this option, your payment must clear our bank before swimmers are able to enter the water.
- Meet Entry Fees for TEAM are included in the registration fee for the October, November and January Open PVS Meets. All other meet entry fees will be paid by Families/Swimmers electronically on an as you go basis via our Online Meet Entry system.
- For September, all monthly or quarterly fees are due no later than September 12th. registration fee goes up to $225 after the season begins on September 15, 2016
- Monthly and Quarterly Fees for October through May are due no later than the 20th of the month prior to the month/quarter you are paying for.
- If you choose the yearly option, please note that your yearly payment must be received by September 12 in order to receive the discount Pay in full price.Please note, your Registration Fee must be paid prior to the start of the session.
- Sibling Discount is offered. This amount will be automatically calculated and deducted by our online registration system . In order to receive the discount you must register all siblings at the same time of registration and select the same payment plan (monthly, quarterly, and pay in full).
- Late registrants are accepted throughout the year provided spaces are available. Pro-rated payments are at the discretion of ERSC and apply for those who join the team after September 30, 2016.
- Refunds are not offered once payments have been received unless programs are terminated by ERSC, swimmers do not meet the minimum eligibility standards after the first weeks of practice assessments, or if programs become FULL prior to acceptance. Valid military relocation refunds ARE honored.
* Full payment policies can be found in the ERSC Agreement & Waiver & at ERSC Contract & Policies